We will come to your home to take preliminary measurements and assess the existing space. we will the review all of the information from our consultation and will come up with a high level detailed preliminary budget number for your project to be discussed at a follow up meeting in our office. If this budget meets your overall expectations we will at this meeting, discuss the next steps and make any necessary adjustments to the scope/budget as required. The detailed preliminary construction estimate fee is $395.00 which includes:
- A detailed line item construction estimate
- Preliminary site measuements
- General Scope of work document
- Estimated project duration
This typically takes us approx 10-15+ hours of our time to produce, normally we charge $95/hr for our consulting services. This is essentially a $1500 value for the $395.00 and if you are to select us as your contractor then the fee goes towards the project and is discounted from your final price.
By the end of this phase, we will decide whether we move to the next step in our journey and sign a Conceptual Design Agreement.
Money required $
- **Important Notice** – This is only a ballpark estimate. This does not represent actual prices, only a best guess based on our past experiences and similar projects. There are still many unknowns that can affect pricing at this point.
- The Construction costs are presented with an Estimated Price Range. These include items such as foundations, framing, HVAC, masonry and other specialty trades. A Conceptual Design is required in order to attain a more accurate construction proposal.